Expert panel discussion: Expanding the available target range for new drugs and diagnostics with aptamers
Aptamers are enabling new therapeutics, new diagnostics and the pursuit of new targets. In this on-demand panel discussion experts from industry and academia cover the latest developments in aptamer technology and how they are using aptamers to deliver new solutions to modern healthcare challenges.
- why researchers are using aptamers in place of traditional affinity ligands like antibodies
- the tuneable development of aptamers to deliver the performance features you need and avoid cross-reactivity, undesired kinetics etc
- the ethically compliant development of aptamers for improved regulatory compliance
- the differences in working with aptamers to other affinity ligands
- the increased target range enabled by aptamers
- how aptamers are progressing to the clinic and the benefits of this technology for regulatory development and the patients